Sunday, October 4, 2009

Don't think twice, It's alright

Classes are finally going to start tomorrow, and I can't believe I'm saying this but I am really looking forward to starting. I met my roommate, Omar, and a bunch of his friends, they are all good people. It's like I never left New Jersey. One guy, Patrick, is actually from New Jersey so we had a good talk about pork roll, the shore, eagles/giants, all that good shit. He has a band called Lazzy Lung, check em out they are pretty nasty.

I overloaded on food yesterday first we had BK (delivered), got a whopper, then later got a shish tawook (garlic chicken, fries, coleslaw, pickles, ketchup), then got another burger and a lahmbujeen (i dont know exactly what it is but it was delicious) and then I immediately suffered a massive heart attack and ruptured my stomach.

My room is tiny and my mattress feels like its stuffed with decomposing bodies. But I do have a sick view of the ocean (pics will be posted soon).

Coming up next: A post about Beirut's graffiti art (maybe sometime this weekend) they have a lot of sick stencils around campus and in Hamra.

Here's a weird video:




Every little thing's gonna be alright, yea, every thing is gonna be alright,
Rami

1 comment:

  1. OOohhhh snap! even Steven Hawking's gettin down with the autotune...

    anyway,
    weird, i was just looking at a steven hawking book yesterday. can't wait for those ocean pictures dude.

    ReplyDelete